seat match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seat match

I have a 2011 Club Car Precedent that I purchased last month. I am going to add a rear seat flip kit (not sure which setup or brand yet.) I really like the front seats that are on my Club Car but have not seen any others out there like them. They are two tone and similar to bucket seats. I'm attaching a photo. Others have said just put either one solid color or the other on there but I really want to go with the same colors if at all possible. Ideally I would like to find matching ones for the rear. (maybe a longshot.) Mine appear to be leather and not just smooth vinyl. Another option I've considered is getting a set with the same shape and have them covered to match but I will still have a similar problem getting them to be a decent match.

Sincerely,

JM

You do not have permission to view this gallery.

If you are a guest, you may be required to Log In or Sign Up to view.

This gallery has 1 photos.

The two-tone front seats in your 2011 Club Car Precedent look fantastic! If an exact match isn't available, your idea of getting seats with a similar shape and then having them custom covered to match might be a great solution. Working with an experienced upholstery professional could help achieve a closer match to your front seats, especially finding the right materials and specific design features.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X