Backrest Extension Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backrest Extension Kit

I just bought my first cart -- 2009 Club Car Precedent. I am 5’-7” and find the seat position very uncomfortable. I heard that CC made a backrest extension kit, Club Car Part No. 102586601 (Page 1-21 in the "Optional Equipment IPL"), but they stopped making them 8 years ago. The purpose of the extension is to bring the backrest forward 2-3" and tip it more upright at the top, so it doesn't lean back in the stock “reclined position”. The kit replaces the plastic parts, which would be damaged if the backrest were to be tilted forward. I have already tried all the major parts companies. Anybody know where I can get one of these extension kits?

It's been a month and still no leads. Hopefully Christmas will come early this year
    Updated by upacreekk; November 19, 2021, 08:01 PM.

Comment

While the original extension kit might be challenging to find due to its discontinued status, one potential avenue to explore is reaching out to specialized Club Car dealers or authorized service centers. Sometimes, these dealerships might have old stock or be able to point you in the direction of someone who might have the specific part you're seeking, even if it's not readily available through major parts companies.

Comment

That was for LAST CHRISTMAS! LOL. But that's a great idea. How do I find a list of phone numbers for the specialized Club Car dealers or authorized service centers ?

Updated by upacreekk; December 17, 2023, 12:23 PM.

Comment

It seems like we've ventured into the time machine

Finding specialized Club Car dealers or authorized service centers is a breeze. You hop onto the Club Car official website and navigate to their "Dealer Locator" tool. There you can punch in your location details to find the nearest authorized dealers or service centers.

A quick google search using keywords "Club Car authorized dealers near Spokane Valley" could yield some results, they all ship nationwide, so don't hesitate to widen the search by checking authorized dealers in other states as well.
          Updated by GolfCartGuru; December 17, 2023, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X