81 Electric Club Car DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 81 Electric Club Car DS

Hi new to this site, I bought a 81 Club Car DS electric project, I have been searching for an answer is the 81 and 84 body and the frame the same? say can I use an 84 or 85 body on my project 81 golf cart.

Welcome to the world of Club Car tinkering! The bodies and frames of Club Car DS models underwent some changes over the years, so while there might be similarities between the 1981 and 1984 models, there could also be some differences.

Typically, Club Car bodies between '81 and '84 share certain fundamental dimensions and attachment points, making it possible to interchange them. However, small variations or design updates across those years could potentially affect the fit.

Before attempting to swap bodies, it's advisable to visually inspect the frames and body attachment points on both the '81 and the '84/'85 models. Look for similarities in the frame structure, body mounts, and overall dimensions. Comparing these aspects side by side will provide a clearer picture of compatibility. If the attachment points and overall dimensions align well, the possibility of swapping bodies should be feasible with some adjustments.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X