Help With Charger/Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With Charger/Cart

Hello All. I have a 2005 Precedent 48 volt. I have let the charger plugged in over winter in a heated shop. This is the second year. Never had a problem. This spring I went to add water to the batteries (which were not below the plates) and I noticed the breaker on the charger was popped out. I pushed it back in, it made a humming noise, the meter needle never moved and with in 5-10 seconds it popped again. ​ I have researched online and all indicators pointed to the circuit breaker or rectifier in the charger. I replaced both with the same result. Hums and needle does not move and circuit breaker pops. The charger is a PowerDrive2.
    Any advise or insight is appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!
    Jeff Stiver
    Hubbard, Ohio

OK, for those who run into this situation. I took our cart to a Club Car Dealer.
    He diagnosed it as the DIODE in the charger.
    ​He put a new one in and it works like new.

Comment

Hello friends,

Sunrisegolfcarts is the well-known and largest dealer for selling the golf push carts at very affordable prices. These carts are different from other carts. There are four wheels for carrying bags and other equipment from one place to another place. These carts are light weight and folded up. Most of players after completing the game and then folded the golf push carts. It is easy for the players for taking the carts in their vehicles. If you want to buy the golf push carts, you can buy it through online.

Best regards
      Allcott Juan

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X