Club Car Batteries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Car Batteries

Is there such a thing as an after-market battery with the name "Club Car" on it? I am in the market for a Club Car. I looked at a 2011 Precedent this morning. The owner said that she purchased the cart from used cart dealer/repairer in March of this year which supposedly had new batteries. She said that one battery became extremely hot. The dealer came, picked-up the cart and told her that he replaced all of the batteries with new ones. When I looked at the batteries today. They were "Club Car" batteries. They also had discolored labels and were greasy. I am new to golf carts. Having said that, I looked for a date sticker like you would find on a car battery and could not find one. I suspect that these are the original batteries that came with the cart. Can someone purchase an after-market Club Car battery?

If they are 12 volt batteries, black in color, (probably with blue caps) ,and say both "Trojan" and "Club Car" on them, then yes they are original crap batteries. They are junk, and old!

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X