Ocala DAP - 2010 Precedent Elite - IQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocala DAP - 2010 Precedent Elite - IQ

Looking for ideas on how to best speed this baby up. Right now it is a real snail. I have looked at magnets, high speed motors, etc. There are lots of ideas and all say they are the best. Hoping to find someone who has done the deed and can give experienced advice. I have already added 12" wheels, and 22" tires, lifted four inches. Am currently able to achieve about 15 mph with what I have done. All equipped for street legal, with lights, horn, insurance, etc. Thanks for your help.

I would look into the speed code 5 and the two speed, you can email me for more info or email me you phone number and Ill call you

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I may have left out one important feature of the cart. There is a PH at the start of the serial number. From another site I saw that the PH would not accept speed code five interface. When I looked at how to tell which operating system I have is where I found the information calling it an IQ, not Sepex. Have not heard of the two speed. Will the Code 5 work with PH code, and will two speed work with PH code. I have sent a private message but not sure that it got through. Just learning this site. Thanks again.

Comment

First off if your serial number starts with PH it is not an IQ cart it is an excel cart, and at this point there is not much help for you. like you said lots of false information on some web forums who are buddies with motor people claims of 25mph and nobody gets this speed ? Makes you wonder. My products will not work at this time. Magnets, speedy link none of these will work on excel.
        Updated by gaminde; April 27, 2014, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Many thanks again. I was afraid of this but wanted confirmation. Good luck with your speed code 5 product.

Comment

Ocala DAP. Which 4' lift did u use?? Thinking about adding 4' lift to my 2008 Precedent?

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            X