one for the masterminds....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one for the masterminds....

i got a 2010 president, was brought to me to fix- no solenoid clicking. would not even power up my scanner. oh yea it's an IQ. changed controller, now scanner power's up. giving me HPD fault, throttle is at 42% with pedal up . plugged up new MCORE, went to 45%. thought the solenoid might be stuck open, replaced it. cleared faults, the cart runs.... until switch from forward to reverse, then throws the HPD again. checked over everything i could, while watching the scanner screen unplug speed sensor automatically went from HPD to no faults. plug it back up and the carts runs till you let up on the pedal & solenoid drops out, then the HPD is back. replaced the speed switch, another new controler to. anyone have any idea's ?

what is the serial number

check out the troubleshooting chart and see if anything is missing
    http://gaminde.net/clubcar/sch/Club%...leshooting.pdf

Comment

Ph1022-101900

Comment

Thats what I thought its not an IQ its an excel and it is the adapter that connects to the MCOR now you have the wrong controller in there I could not make my Ph run at all with and IQ controller your better than me

excel is a grey controller 1515-xxxx
        IQ is a black controller 1510-xxxx
        Updated by gaminde; March 15, 2014, 09:25 PM.

Comment

yea your right, the original one was grey, the 1 i put on was grey i believe & was rebuilt by flight systems. but i know the second one was black. i'll get another grey one tomorrow. thank you brother. saved me allot of grief.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X