Motor wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor wiring

Can anyone tell me what are the terminals on the motor and their identification. I found the wiring diagram for my 86 CC but the motor connections are not the same. the picture in the diagram show 4 lugs in line. My motor they are staggered. One closer to the end then one in a little ,another in a little and the last one out closer to the edge.
    I need to know which are s1,s2,a1,a2

Also the f/r switch is turned away on the diagram so you cannot see the connections
    Updated by runester; February 3, 2014, 06:05 PM.

here are a couple of pics
    Attached Files

Comment

S1 and S2 are stator and are the ones in the body of the motor, A1 and A2 are armature and they are on the end cap. It does not ma

Comment

Posted earlier by gaminde View Post
        S1 and S2 are stator and are the ones in the body of the motor, A1 and A2 are armature and they are on the end cap. It does not ma
        Sorry but I don't think you finished your statement and thanks for the reply
        Updated by runester; February 3, 2014, 07:00 PM.

Comment

The black wire on top goes to #6 neg
          White wire goes to first solenoid
          The red wire goes to the top right side of stationary body of F/R switch
          Black wire goes to right side of swivel body of F/R switch

Is this correct?
          Attached Files
          Updated by runester; February 3, 2014, 07:11 PM.

Comment

I am in the same situation. Appears to be the best kept secret in the golf cart community? Trying to get a clear and concise wiring diagram for a mid 80's CC. Its not that difficult, until you waste 2 days fkng around for this. It appears that everyone has gone through this and wants the rest to do it too? I hope im wrong? Lots of views here no responses. I miss the buggies unlimited forum. What happened to it? Shoot me an email if your looking for this in the future. Ill have it figured out by then... skwatr@aol.com

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            X