6 position battery meter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 position battery meter

This is a great system to monitor each individual battery. Comes complete ready to install and very inexpensive. This system checks each battery by using a 6 position rotary switch with on/off switch. You can check each battery while charging, static or operating to see exactly what each battery is doing while under load or just sitting still. Less than $40.00 shipped and very easy to install, 3 colors red,blue, or green meter. Its great for spotting a weak battery well ahead of time. I have installed several on carts in my neighborhood.

This is just a review as I do not make or sell this item.
    Attached Files
    Updated by Larry1950; April 13, 2013, 07:44 AM.

Yikes, second pic looks like a bird's nest with a LED meter in the middle.

Could you post a picture of it installed?

Comment

[quote=96ironman;14571]Yikes, second pic looks like a bird's nest with a LED meter in the middle.

"I thot I saw a puddy cat I did, I did "

sorry could not stop myself

Comment

The birds nest is the wiring harness, switches etc. The cable has 12 wires all marked for each battery, long enough to go from the batteries to the console. Takes about 45 minutes to install. Next time I hobble out to my garage (ankle fusion surgery) I'll take some pix installed, however the wiring in the battery compartment probably won't show up well. Maybe these will help. The nice thing by just turning the rotary switch you can see the voltage of each battery.
        Attached Files
        Updated by Larry1950; April 13, 2013, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Posted earlier by Larry1950 View Post
          The birds nest is the wiring harness, switches etc. The cable has 12 wires all marked for each battery, long enough to go from the batteries to the console. Takes about 45 minutes to install. Next time I hobble out to my garage (ankle fusion surgery) I'll take some pix installed, however the wiring in the battery compartment probably won't show up well. Maybe these will help. The nice thing by just turning the rotary switch you can see the voltage of each battery.

SO WHAT HAPPENED
          Did you wire something wrong and run over your foot???

Comment

15 years of arthritis finally had my ankle fused to I can walk again. 8 weeks no weight bearing at all 2 weeks to go.
            Updated by Larry1950; April 12, 2013, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Larry,

Good luck with the ankle. I just came off Achilles' tendon repair surgery. Don't push it. Give it time to heal. My thoughts are with you.

I might give the battery monitor a try. Looks like a great idea. Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

Thanks for you well wishes.

I think you will like the meter, its nice you can monitor each battery, and not expensive.

Here is my other cart
                Attached Files

Comment

Funny stuff, but I'm afraid to ask what the plastic pan is for?

Comment

Posted earlier by 96ironman View Post
                    funny stuff, but i'm afraid to ask what the plastic pan is for?
                    that's where he keeps his weed

Comment

OK guys, funny!. the cart pretty much requires 2 hands and 1 knee. So it kinda hard to carry stuff. I use it transport anything that fits like food.

Comment

I use it transport anything that fits

see I told ya

Comment

The little cart needs some minor performance enhancing modifications.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          X