Winter project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter project

8 inch lift, 36 coil cart now 48 volt controller setup with 8 6volt battery's, new wheels and tires, winch, home made front winch mount and bumper. Next paint.
    Attached Files

I am Not sure you'll ever need that which with tires that stick to the wall like that!!!

Comment

I need a wiring diagram or a club car with a 4 post controller. All I can find is 3 post.

Comment

All of the regens are four. Maybe a little more info, year voltage type or serial

Comment

looks good so far

Comment

Need wiring for SN number K0315-271516 please help

Comment

Posted earlier by Toolman500 View Post
              Need wiring for SN number K0315-271516 please help
              looks like a villager 6 and you just might have an IQ controller look for three wire pigtail coming of tail of motor and controller # 1550-5201 on the sticker if so any ds schematic should work for that year and later 04 05 if not here look on my site listed in the signature.

what problems are you having

Comment

All the DS wiring shows a 3 lug controller this has a 4 lug one. Yes has a 3 wire pig tail from on board PC. I used the cart with SS in last post as a doner for my coil cart. It was a limo cart.

Comment

Curt 1204 controller

Comment

Posted earlier by Toolman500 View Post
                    All the DS wiring shows a 3 lug controller this has a 4 lug one. Yes has a 3 wire pig tail from on board PC. I used the cart with SS in last post as a doner for my coil cart. It was a limo cart.
                    If you have a speed sensor on the motor three wire pigtail then it's a sepex or regen motor the 1204 is a series controller they don't go together.
                    Attached Files

Comment

It lives got it running, dag it's fast

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      X