IQ Display Module (handset) Cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IQ Display Module (handset) Cost?

I hope there is someone from GCF that can help me with a few of questions I have about purchasing a IQDM.

1. Approx. Cost?
    2. Supplier (on line)?
    3. Are they year(s) specific? I have a 2005 Precedent model.

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated;

Keith

The only way u can buy one that I know of is if your a dealer. U may can find one but they are coded for dealers only and if you get caught it's a fedral offense from what I have been told.
    sigpic
    I'm here to help!
    There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

Posted earlier by Keith View Post
      I hope there is someone from GCF that can help me with a few of questions I have about purchasing a IQDM.

1. Approx. Cost?
      2. Supplier (on line)?
      3. Are they year(s) specific? I have a 2005 Precedent model.

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated;

Keith
      What do you want to do with this unit I can make a reader
      1 500 to 800 dollars
      2 ?
      3 don't think so

Comment

Thanks Andy, and LG for responding so quickly.

Wow! No wonder I could not find one when I did a search on the Web. The reason I am interested in finding one is that the RV park I have a place at currently has at least a 150 members with club cars, and most them are '02 or newer. I'm retired and I spend a lot of time up there. The closest Club Car dealer (not cart jockies) is over a hundred miles.
        If I had a display module and heard of people having cart problems I could help them out by plugging into their cart and read the fault codes. I think it would save them a ton of time, and money.

LG; I would think there would be several members on this site that would be interested in purchasing a test module if you can build one. If you could keep the cost under a couple hundred bucks that would be even better. I did find a site that posted the operating manual for a CC IQDM and when I read the manual I sure was impressed with what that baby does. If your interested, let me know and I can send you an e-mail with the link to your website.

Thanks......

Keith

Comment

Look on my site under controller on the left I have a prototype running in a video there.

Comment

Oh and yes I am interested send me the link please

Comment

You can purchase them off of the curtis controller website

Comment

Thanks LG, sharing your knowledge and experience is greatly appreciated!

For those of you do-it-yourself'ers out there that are following this thread and may be interested in adding a Crutis 1311MP-1101 handheld programmer to your Christmas wish list you can purchase one at kta-ev.com for $470.62. (item# 370431101) They do sell two other models of this same unit, but the general public cannot purchase those.

You can do the research yourself if you like, but what I have learned is that the Curtis motor controller is the root to all good & evil that happens to the IQ electrical control system. The motor controller stores the electrical componant "faults" that occur in it's memory and the only way to view that history is to use a IQDM. In a nut shell, it will tell you what componant failed and why the cart will not perform as designed. For me, I plan on calling the folks at Curtis controllers to see if they can answer af few questions I still have. If I learn anything earth shattering, I will update this thread.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                X