First Cart..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Cart..

Just inherited a 1986(I think) Club Car. The charger is Green with a dial and directions are to turn to start to begin. Question I have is.. When it gets to 2 hours, it seems to stop. Is it just stalled and I should wait it out, or is there a problem.

When it stops, it seems like all power is shut off. If I turn the knob nothing happens. If I unplug from cart, it will then turn back on.

Also, the cart is in pretty good condition, what are some things I should look for maintenance wise, and what upgrades would you suggest?

Hello, Maint. wise just keep up on the water level in the batts with distilled water. as to up grades some simple things you can do for a 2-3 mph increase are increasing tire size (diameter) and for torque running battery cable 2 gauges larger than the stock ones that will increase your ability to draw higher amp which is the same as torque to an electric motor
    IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
    sigpic

Comment

Sounds as if the timer knob has rotated on u. Try to twist it and see if u feel a spot that it feels better on the knob.
      sigpic
      I'm here to help!
      There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X