A little wiring help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little wiring help please

Hello, brand new to the forum/golf cart ownership. Just bought a 2000 club car (believe it is a DS model?) Anyway, didn't have any batteries in it when I got it so I went and bought 6 new US Batteries. Wiring looks pretty self explanatory in the diagrams but I wasn't sure about a couple of them. I see that there is a red wire on one side and a black on the opposite side (which I assume is for positive and negative). Connecting the batteries according to wiring diagram looks fairly self explanatory but there is two red wires besides these two main ones that I wasn't sure where to connect? One comes off of the charging port/receptacle and the other comes off a small rectangular box that is approx 4" x 1" with three 20amp fuses inside it (looks as though the wires go towards the front) to possibly headlights? Anyway, I assumed that these two would probably be connected into the positive terminals somewhere in the equation but wasn't sure which one or if it even mattered or not? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

download the schematic from my site in my signature or off this site should answer most of your wiring questions

Comment

Thanks for the response. I looked on your site and found the wiring jpg of my cart but I am not sure that it shows what I am talking about. I apologize for being a newbie here but I think these wires I am referring to are hooked up possibly to the headlights or something in the dash? I am not absolutely sure where these wires are in the jpg and I couldn't find a schematic for a 2000 club car ds on there? Thanks again for the response!

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X