Total Charger IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Charger IV

My Total Charger IV will not turn on. I'm pretty sure I have a bad module on my Total Charger IV Penta Module. I followed the troubleshooting guide and by-passed the module. The Charger came on once module was by-passed.

I'd like to know if you can use the Charger in by-pass for a period of time to see if the cart will charge. Cart (EZGO 1988 Marathon) belongs to an elderly person and we are trying to decide if it is worth repairing. Cart has been sitting fo some time. Batteries all have water above plates. Batteries are about 2 years old.

Yes try it no longer than 16 hours. let us know what happens

Comment

Thanks for the input. Starting charging at 545PM Jul 22

Comment

Not much luck so far. 16 hour charge only resulted in 2 to 4 volt on each of the 6 batteries. I did break cables for each battery measured. With the charger plugged into AC I measured the 36 volt output plug without it connected to cart, measured 36 V. After adding a little water on cells that appeared low, reconnected 36V plug to cart. With 36 V plug connected to cart read across back side of anderson plug (+ terminal & -) terminal and read 12 V with load. Going to charge for several more hours to see if cart batteries charge any higher.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X