controller for 02 Club car needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• controller for 02 Club car needed

need a controller for a club car 02 with the port below the shift lever also some said the info to put a club car in speed 4 mode was on this site any info thanks hotrod28

Does your serial number start with AQ??

Comment

Hello Forum Members,I would like to answer gamide's question about serial# mine begins with AQ.Just wondering does any one have an experience with the sulfonator remove kits?I have Trojon Batteries but it only runs with the charger on it.

Comment

Just wondering does any one have an experience with the sulfonator remove kits?I have Trojon Batteries but it only runs with the charger on it.[/quote]

Grasshopper what does your heart tell you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if you have one and you get new batteries then they might last a little longer before there sulfated.

"it only runs with the charger on it" and your OBC is bad also

Comment

Oh and any IQ controller should work Ebay around 150.00

Comment

Hello Forum Members,I would like to answer gamide's question about serial# mine begins with AQ.Just wondering does any one have an experience with the sulfonator remove kits?I have Trojon Batteries but it only runs with the charger on it.

Lunette De Soleil Pas Chère

Comment

Does OBC mean the controller?Thanks

Comment

OBC= On board computer. That controls battery charging. The controller is different and controls the motor.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                X