Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Precedent 07 48v wiring diagram

Any one have one available?
    Updated by mnantel; July 15, 2012, 08:29 AM.

Marc;

I'm not positive, but I think your '07 Precedent 4-12 electrical wiring system is the same as my '05. Take a look at these two diagrams to see if they match what you have. If not, maybe someone else can help you out. Keith
    Attached Files
    Updated by Keith; July 16, 2012, 09:24 AM.

Comment

The system would not let me upload the other diagram I wanted you to look at. If you look at the top of the GCF home page you will see a link to "Golf Cart Diagrams" with a sub-link titled "golf cart service manuals". If you open that you will see that about "6" threads down Doug has listed the service & parts manual for the CC Precedent '04 to present models that includes the 4-12 battery pack carts. I would highly recommend that you take the time to download that manual. It has a ton of information that will quickly educate you on how your cart is suppose to function. (Oh yea! Thanks again GCF for sharing your knowledge and reference materials with us that are do-it-yourself newbies to golf carts.)

Comment

keith
        took your advice and downloaded the manual. excellent,has everything I was looking for.
        Thank You

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X