Help on battery charger wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on battery charger wiring

Thanks, for the welcome, I am working on powerdrive system 48v charger 17930. The wiring has been changed cutting out the power relay. I would appreciate any help getting the wiring straighened out. Particullarly where the 4 relay hookups go. A wiring diagram of this charger would be great. Thanks in advance for the help.

At the very bottom of this page do you see related posts look at one I made for the 17910

Comment

Thanks for the diagram but the 17930 only has ammeter, fuse assembly, diode heatsink, breaker, power relay and transformer. The only wires present are one red wire from the solonoid side (jumpered to both poles) of the power relay to the diode heatsink assembly, another blue wire unattached coming from one side of the power relay solonoid, and a black wire unattached coming from one pole of the switch side of the power relay. Any further help will be appreciated greatly.

Comment

Ok go to my site in signature and then to chargers top one CC chargers

Comment

Thanks for the help this is just what I am looking for, hope I can be of help to someone in the future.

Comment

Posted earlier by LionelRep View Post
            Thanks for the help this is just what I am looking for, hope I can be of help to someone in the future.
            Excellent

I know the chargers fairly well if you need specific help let me know

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            X