X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What year to buy?

Hi

Before l even start l am writing this on an IPad and because it is inferior
    to a regular computer l am unable to finish at the bottom.

Thanks

Alan

Looking to buy a Club Car Precedent 4 seater used in the Gainesville area
    of Ga.

I would rather buy it from a private party but might have to go to a dealer.

Any suggestions?

The oldest l would buy is a 2007 and must be a 48v with lights plus with seat belts.

The usual options.

And it must be in pristine condition!

I have no interest in a lift kit and have no idea why a person needs to lift
    a golf cart. All it does is raise the center of gravity.

And to speed it, it's a golf cart if l want speed l would just take my vette
    out for a run.
    Updated by Kingman; June 25, 2012, 07:53 PM.

Hi

Is anybody here?

Comment

Posted earlier by Kingman View Post
      Hi

Before l even start l am writing this on an IPad and because it is inferior
      to a regular computer l am unable to finish at the bottom.

Thanks

Alan

Looking to buy a Club Car Precedent 4 seater used in the Gainesville area
      of Ga.

I would rather buy it from a private party but might have to go to a dealer.

Any suggestions?

The oldest l would buy is a 2007 and must be a 48v with lights plus with seat belts.

The usual options.

And it must be in pristine condition!

I have no interest in a lift kit and have no idea why a person needs to lift
      a golf cart. All it does is raise the center of gravity.

And to speed it, it's a golf cart if l want speed l would just take my vette
      out for a run
      In this post of yours Link you ask how to make it faster... You could always convert the vette into a golf cart..
      Updated by erict; June 27, 2012, 09:36 PM.
      2005 CC Precedent

Comment

Hi

I thought about it!!!!

Comment

Posted earlier by Kingman View Post
          Hi

Is anybody here?
          I often wonder that myself. Although you seem to answer your own question with your requirements. I've heard to stay away from the 4-12v setups as the 6-8v lasts longer as far as range.

Comment

Thanks

Alan

Comment

You have raised the bar with your minimum requirements. But there's nothing wrong with that.

I guess the real questions are,,,,How much do you want to spend?? And, How much work do you want to put into it to make it "YOUR" cart?

I can't see a cart being three to five years old in pristine condition.

A cart three years old will need new batteries pretty soon. A cart older than that I would stay away from if it didn't have new batteries in it. 'specially when you are planning on spending a few thousand dollars.

Comment

I would go with any year IQ cart, you don't have a distance requirement so maybe 4-12 will work fine for you, that's what I have.
                One of the only reasons I installed a lift was my front end was wore out it was cheaper to install a lift with a much stronger front end setup than replace the bad parts. they sell 3" and 6" lifts and when using them you can install really nice wheels and tires.
                just get it at a price that you can install what you want back seat, lights, batteries.

Comment

Sounds like you know what you want. I would just go buy one. You can even get one that looks like a vette. BTW vetts aren't that fast just shinny.
                  Updated by Earlybird455; February 27, 2014, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  X