98 Club Car Solenoid Trouble???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98 Club Car Solenoid Trouble???

Hello Im New Here. I Dont Know Much About Golfcarts. But I Have A 98 Clubcar 36 Volt . I Have Changed The Solenoid 3 Times Today Try To Get It To Pull. Everyone Says Solenoid Is Bad Because I Can Run A Jumper Wire FROM Post To Post On Solenoid And It Runs But Other Wise Its Dead. Can Anyone Help? Thanks
    Updated by TSANFOR1; March 6, 2012, 02:08 PM.

You should have an in line fuse going from one of the small posts to the other small post on your selinoid. Make sure that isn't bad.

Comment

Jumping The large post on a solenoid basically only tells you everything is good in the high current section. It tells you nothing about the control section small wires that is where your problem lies solenoid is probably good. Do you have a schematic 1 key switch, 2 mcor or excelerator switch, 3 OBC which grounds unit, 4 CONTROLLER WHICH SOMETIMES SUPPLIES POWER. and like is posted above fuses
      Updated by gaminde; March 6, 2012, 04:01 PM.

Comment

1 Key Switch .

Comment

I see its 36 volt no obc

forward reverse sw.

look for the schematic and follow from start, find out where voltage is not

also jump from +36 volts on the battery pack to the positive terminal on solenoid small wires and see if it clicks.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X