PB 6 Install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PB 6 Install

Got my PB 6 installed,works great and is nice and smooth.Had plenty of pedal travel with a minor adjustment on the pedal adjuster. Used the white and yellow and did not use the purple wire. Click on pictures to inlarge.http://s1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii592/rich6111/
    Updated by rich6111; January 14, 2012, 08:01 PM.

Nice and Clean Install good job

What is the white coiled cable with green tie wraps on it
    Updated by gaminde; January 14, 2012, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Rich I take it that motor worked out for you did you put a meter on the armature and check out the old motor I would like to know what was going on with it.

Comment

That is the loom with the 2 wires for the pot box. The old motor is good.I hooked up the temperary pot using the purple wire and the motor still jerked.Disconnected the purple wire and it did not jerk, something with the purple wire but it checks ok with ohms. Installed the PB 6 and it is great so far,no jerking.Just for the heck of it I hooked up the v glide without the purple and it worked perfect,no jerking,don't make sense.It worked with the controller on CC 5-0 k and it worked on 5-0k. With that pedal adjust you can get about 1 3/4" of travel which I did not need that much.Thanks for the help

Comment

Rich! Glad to see all is OK.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X