1996 club car wiring diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 club car wiring diagram

Greetings all. I am new to the forum. I am helping a friend fix a 1996 Club Car - many problems. A wiring diagram would be a big help.

1996 club car wiring diagram

Greetings. Does anyone have a 1996 Club Car wiring diagram they could send me. 48 Volt - 2 solenoids, computer and controller. ... just trouble shooting. I have a friend making 1 out of 3 rough cars - he may have pieces available for sale.

Comment

Sent you an email

Comment

to GCF lawnbouy.
        You need 5 posts to get to the wiring diagrams which you will have in no time.
        Club Car in 1996 had 3 different versions of carts, a 36v and a 48v both series motors and a 48v cart with a regen motor.
        Do you know which one you have?
        If not refer to this page for a model explanation: Club Car Models
        Updated by dougmcp; January 10, 2012, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Why can't I see the wiring diagram

Comment

Posted earlier by rickpiontek@yahoo.com View Post
            Why can't I see the wiring diagram
            5 posts needed
            Regards

Comment

Hello, I am also new to forum. I have a 1996 Club Car 48V with regen motor. Any available wiring diagrams for this one?
              Updated by tbran; April 4, 2012, 01:58 PM.

Comment

I also have a 1996 Club Car 48V regen and need a legible wiring diagram. I will do my 5 posts so that I can see it. Thanks.

Comment

I also have a problem with the cart. There is a jumper wire from the neg. batt. terminal to a post on one of the two solenoids. The solenoid clicks as soon as you turn on the key. The guy I bought it from said the OBC was bad and needed to be replaced. The cart starts out slowly and gains speed gradually. Is the OBC bad?

Comment

I have one wiring diagram for the 1996 Club Car 48V regen, but it is very small and hard to read. That is why I am asking for a more legible one. I am ordering a new OBC and would really like to make sure all the wires are going where they are intended. Thanks for the help.

Comment

I also need new battery cables for the 1996 Club Car 48V regen. Does the OBC come prewired with a 6 ga. cable or 4 ga.? If I ordered 4 ga. replacement cables, would the 6 ga. positive and negative cables be all right or do they need to be changed also and do I need to order 4 ga. cables for them? Then, how do I get the 4 ga. negative cable through the hole in the OBC if the connector is attached? I don't have any means to make my own cables. Thanks.

Comment

I am new to the forum. I fixing an older Club Car. would like to see a wiring diagram

Comment

I all I am new here and need some info on wiring diagram for 1999 48 volt club car. Can anyone help me locate that diagram?

Comment

go to the site in my signature and under manuals pick the one that fits your cart, Schematics are in the manual.

Comment

Posted earlier by gaminde View Post
                              go to the site in my signature and under manuals pick the one that fits your cart, Schematics are in the manual.
                              Found what I was looking for thanks alot.

Comment

hello i am looking for a wiring diagram for a 36 volt club car golf cart I think it is a 1991 model the serial number is a9111 239422 i think the 91 in a9111 is the year? anyway any help would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                X