Taillights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taillights

I have these taillights installed on my cart and wonder how they are mounted? I can't get behind them to see and not sure if these are screwed on or use doubled sided tape?

https://www.3rsalesandservice.com/ca...REDLGT-336.htm
    Updated by erict; September 26, 2011, 11:04 AM.
    2005 CC Precedent

Most of the aftermarket Precedent taillights are put on with double sided tape.

Comment

If you don't see any mounting screws in the lights, then they are mounted with double sided tape. There are no screws coming from behind the lights.
      Updated by Jantree; September 26, 2011, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Posted earlier by Jantree View Post
        If you don't see any mounting screws in the lights, then they are mounted with double sided tape. There are no screws coming from behind the lights.
        I can't get behind them to see as there is a panel in the way. I looked at an insulation sheet for these lamps and they use a double sided tape. So if I ever need to replace the assembly I would have to do the complete assembly. I am just trying to become better educated since this is my first cart. I still have alot to learn but I'm willing and will make it that much easier for me down the road.
        Updated by erict; September 26, 2011, 06:02 PM.
        2005 CC Precedent

Comment

Posted earlier by erict View Post
          So if I ever need to replace the assembly I would have to do the complete assembly.
          That is correct. I believe yours are a sealed unit with LED lights and don't think they are serviceable in any way.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X