these ways to fix the golf cart seems useful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• these ways to fix the golf cart seems useful

I have read some ways that fix the golf car from a website, i have a try it, it seems useful. is there anyone need to fix your cart, i think it may help you

Step 1 Determine if the batteries of the Club Car are charged. Often times individuals may forget to recharge batteries in a cart. Attach to a charger unit, following the manufacturer's directions.

Step 2 Adjust the key setting and gear control. Make sure the key and control are working properly and in the correct position for starting.

Step 3 Remove the seat of the Club Car and inspect the batteries. Make sure all cables are securely connected. Use an adjustable wrench to tighten cables. r11 Irons

Step 4 Check the water level of batteries. Add distilled water to the correct level per the manufacturer's directions. Low water levels may prevent proper charging.

Step 5 Examine all electrical wiring and connections. Repair damaged wire with electrical tape. Adjust connections with a screw driver, pliers or electrical tape as needed.
    Updated by buck21; September 21, 2011, 02:24 AM.
    A golf match is a test of your skill against your opponent's luck.

good tips buck thank you for sharing
    Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X