Some Easy Ways To Make SsSspeed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Easy Ways To Make SsSspeed

I have an 02 club car, electric. What can I do to make it go faster?

if you want to do it on the cheap than just replace all your 6 gage cables to 4 gage but you have to do all cables not just battery cables..............if you do all 6 gage cables you will notice 3 to 5 mph increase but if you do just the battery cables than you,ll notice nothing at all..........................
    Tom
    if i didn,t like them so much i wouldn,t touch them...........

Comment

I also have an 02 club car electric...mines a regency....Is there any controller mods or chips for the regency???? I know there is for the IQ series

Comment

Posted earlier by redneck club View Post
        I also have an 02 club car electric...mines a regency....Is there any controller mods or chips for the regency???? I know there is for the IQ series
        None that I can think of...yet. Some of the newer models can be taken to your local dealer and have the controller reprogrammed. What kind of motor are you running?
        Regards

Comment

Posted earlier by Matti View Post
          None that I can think of...yet. Some of the newer models can be taken to your local dealer and have the controller reprogrammed. What kind of motor are you running?
          Currently, all electrical is stock (still has 6 gauge wires...stock motor,etc.) Only electrical add on is a set of driving lights hooked up to 16 volts...very bright!:cool:

Comment

48v club car (regen)

my problem is, i have a 2000 club car (regen) w/stock motor. i changed over to #4 batt cables through-out. i did not change forward or rev cables to rocker switch , i did not change s1 or s2. while i was driving it yesterday everything seemed fine until i turned a corner at low speed (aprox 5 mph). the cart came to an abupt stop (throwing me forward), nothing seemed to be hot or out of sorts, but i had no electrical power at all. i towed it home in tow position, batteries were fully charged. i unpugged the contoller plug for five min, replugged and it seemed to start clicking and resetting itself. when i put in forward gear the wheels turned in reverse then all just stopped like it had before, i'm so confused and being my first cart, I'M STUMPED. any help would be appreciated. the brakes do not seemed to be locked up at this point, but i have no power at all except for the back up beeper. normally when i turn the key on and release the brake i hear clickiing like things are starting up, but now nothing, thanks in advance for your help. "broke down in Bristol"....

Comment

Mittsfit, very odd. Did you try the obvious (checking, cleaning, inspecting connections and wires)
              Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              X