speeds, wire diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speeds, wire diagram

trying to get to 25 posts as to acquire wire diagram for 06 club ds.
    we have a little competition in community as to speeds. my club ds has a better motor, stage 4 club car program, and doubled up all cables. 32 mph on the level, 36 downhill, but pretty sluggish still uphill. all speeds taken with a garmin, 2 people on cart. is faster possible?
    anyone share wire diagram for same?
    thanks, mark

Pushing a cart from 12mph to 20 is relatively easy and cheap, 20-25mph gets more expensive, 25-30mph is just about the peak without some serious mods.

You may be running out of motor, controller or battery power.

What kind of motor and controller are you running?
    Are your cables 2ga or larger?
    Is the cart lifted and do you have large tires on it?
    What kind of brakes do you have on that thing?
    What information are you looking for from the wiring diagram?
    Updated by dougmcp; May 27, 2011, 01:01 PM.

Comment

stock brakes, new but you know not strong. this is the most dangerous toy i have had. more so than my 40 year old triumph and alfa. but its fun. doubled rear springs to stop some lean, stock 8 inch tires, motor was sourced from florida, controller stock but for program.
      wiring diagram/schematic to see what feedback, throtle position, etc happens. just curiosity now.
      Updated by marko; May 27, 2011, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Hi marko I have upgraded your account for you.
        Regards

Comment

Posted earlier by marko View Post
          stock brakes, new but you know not strong. this is the most dangerous toy i have had. more so than my 40 year old triumph and alfa. but its fun. doubled rear springs to stop some lean, stock 8 inch tires, motor was sourced from florida, controller stock but for program.
          wiring diagram/schematic to see what feedback, throtle position, etc happens. just curiosity now.
          Strip er down. Less weight = more speed
          Regards

Comment

I think you're lucky to get the speed out your cart that you are getting.
            Speed code 4 usually gets you in the 25 range and with larger tires it may get to 29mph.
            If you want to go faster than you are now, you will need an upgraded controller of at least 400a-500a and 2ga cables.
            There is nothing in the wiring diagrams to help with controller adjustments as it is all done with the programmer.

Comment

thanks, mark
              im in sc, from nj

Comment

now i cant seem to find wire diagram for 06 ds. found it when i first joined, do not remember where
                thanks, mark

Comment

speeds, wire diagram

Here's a wiring diagram for an CC IQ (2001 to present) cart if it helps. There is really nothing in the wiring diagrams that are speed associated.
                  In order to change controller parameters you need a programmer or change to an aftermarket controller with a computer driven program you can alter.
                  Attached Files

Comment

thanks, yes, paid a shop to reprogram. in hindsight i would have looked for a pre computer cart but all is well now
                    thanks for schematic, mark

Comment

thanks, yes, paid a shop to reprogram. in hindsight i would have looked for a pre computer cart but all is well now
                      thanks for schematic, mark
                      Glad you got what you were looking for. You should totally post some pictures of your speed demon when you get a chance.
                      Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      X