• charging light/No charge 48v

Charging light flashes in this order.
    6 sec on
    6 sec off
    6 on
    6off
    33 sec on
    6 sec off
    I have a 2002 club car new batteries, wires, charger. The gray wire on the receptical I pulled and it did come out so I resoldered it. From what I understand this is a common problem with this wire and that it is a special wire can it be resoldered? Also I did a bypass on the relay on the charger and the cart will charge that way. Will not charge without a bypass. Is there any other way to check the OBC? Thanks
    Attached Files

I'm not sure about the flashing lights but it just may be that the charger didn't complete it's cycle and check.
    You can resolder the gray wire without issues, it's the fused wire that leads to the OBC.
    The charger won't start unless you have at least 34v on your pack, is your voltage high enough?

Comment

ohno
      Updated by gaminde; June 13, 2011, 08:06 PM. Reason: already covered

Comment

Posted earlier by gaminde View Post
        ohno
        Don't be concerned gaminde, if you post the info again maybe it will sink in.

Comment

Sink in for who me or them ?? Hopefully both

Comment

That's better than me who might explain how to fix something and get the cart model wrong and have to eat crow and hope I didn't cause a problem.
            I sometimes type before I think..........it's humbling from time to time.

Comment

Posted earlier by dougmcp View Post
              That's better than me who might explain how to fix something and get the cart model wrong and have to eat crow and hope I didn't cause a problem.
              I sometimes type before I think..........it's humbling from time to time.
              tell me about it
              Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              X