wtb: ezgo or?2002 -3,or4 really reasonable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtb: ezgo or?2002 -3,or4 really reasonable

I had a cart and had it taken back by the original owner.I f you know of one for sale? around lower michigan please contact me here thanks for looking bob s
    ps looking for a Good used or one that needs repair.gas or/ electric is also good 517-451-2042
    Updated by bsa_bob; August 22, 2013, 11:08 AM.

Hi bob, best of luck on your search I usually drive around in the car on the weekends and sometimes often I see people putting out their golf carts for sale around here. You can also type in a search on ebay, and also craigslist. If I come across one on the internet near you I will surely send it your way.
    Regards

Comment

Thank you much matti!! i appreciate the help bob s

Comment

Posted earlier by Matti View Post
        Hi bob, best of luck on your search I usually drive around in the car on the weekends and sometimes often I see people putting out their golf carts for sale around here. You can also type in a search on ebay, and also craigslist. If I come across one on the internet near you I will surely send it your way.
        I am back matti this wanted ad still stands again. I 'M gettin so the car shows are harder to walk! anymore and judge them too. If you hear of good used cart gas or electric let me know i need one before May 1st of this 2013year bob s 517-451-2042 or pm me here thanks for looking

Show past......And still need a Cart bob s
        Updated by bsa_bob; July 20, 2013, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X