EZGO ST480 Workhorse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EZGO ST480 Workhorse

I have a 2004 Ez Go ST480 Workhorse for sale or trade. It has 650hrs on the 16hp V-Twin Vanguard Big Block Engine. I just had the carbs cleaned and this thing runs excellent. It has a locking rear differential, Brand New Paint, Brand New 25" Maxxis Big Horn Tires on Brand New 12" Twister rims, New Upholstery on the seats, New Rhino Liner on Bed, Headlights, Front and Rear 2" Receivers, Adjustable Air suspension on front, Brush Guard, Brand new rocker panels, and the list goes on. This cart is an absolute beast and runs 30mph. The seats in the pic are before i wrapped them and the roof was off, but it has a tan roof back on it now and new Black Upholstery. This is a must see cart. You do not see very many ST480's for sale. I want $4500 firm cash or trade for something of equal value.
    The cart is located in St Augustine. Please call or text me if you are interested. (904)338-7354
    Thanks for looking-Ryan

Nice cart. I hope you got your money out of it. Im working on a 2002 right now and I had a quick question. Does the starter motor turn on when you turn the key on OR did it turn on when you pressed the accelerator? Thanks for your help!

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X