Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davis 500

Hey Matti,

I guess you need to add another cart section.

This is a friend of mine Terry better know in Ocean Lakes Campground as Superman!
    This is the only Davis 500 I have ever seen in person and the only one I know of that runs. I sold him a complete 400amp 36 volt controller out of a old marothone for it. The orignal is a coil system which had caught on fire a month are so before this video. That's why I got him the controller system for it. He had both the systems in the cart at the time and was scared to hook the controller up. He was worried it would fry something.
    I meet him there that Sunday afternoon and hooked it all up and that night we were riding it. It's not a speed deman but it sure is better than coils!

Superman's first ride with the cart running a 400amp controller, 36 volts Ezgo pot box. We wired it up at his campsite at Ocean Lakes campground Myrtle Beach SC on Sunday afternoon 9-5-10.
    sigpic
    I'm here to help!
    There is no substitute for Voltage!

More like a Frankenstein section!!! Part EZGO, part Davis 500, im sure theres some more brands in there.... ITS ALIVE!!!
    Regards

Comment

Yes it is and when we see each other on Easter weekend it's going to have a bypass added to the mix! He put a shortened Club car rear end in it now also for more motor choices.
      sigpic
      I'm here to help!
      There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X