broke cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broke cart

My son was out riding with his friend on the trails and this is what happened. Nothing that cant be fixed but not until next week.No one was injured as well.
    Attached Files

That little **** ass.

Comment

That same thing happened to a friend of mine also.
      Attached Files

Comment

Yes it has happened again, looks like Club Car needs to beef up there spring to me!

sigpic
        I'm here to help!
        There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

Yeah, I like the ez-go set up better( straight axle and leaf springs.) but Im going to upgrade to the heavy duty spring when I fix it and rebush the whole front end.

Comment

Posted earlier by andy4639 View Post
            Yes it has happened again, looks like Club Car needs to beef up there spring to me!

whose cart is that?

Comment

Posted earlier by ak47fan View Post
              Yeah, I like the ez-go set up better( straight axle and leaf springs.) but Im going to upgrade to the heavy duty spring when I fix it and rebush the whole front end.
              well, the club car ride far better than a ezgo with a stock type setup.

Posted earlier by ak47fan View Post
              whose cart is that?
              that is good ole hookm, a great friend of Andy and myself from another forum.

Comment

Posted earlier by blake80 View Post
                well, the club car ride far better than a ezgo with a stock type setup.

that is good ole hookm, a great friend of Andy and myself from another forum.
                Thats why I went with a Z-lift on this one instead of suspensions past. The ride is excellent. At least it wasnt the frame!

I think Ive seen him over at BGW or maybe CAH. I dont post at either of those much anymore or if at all now.
                Updated by ak47fan; May 10, 2012, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Hookm has a z-lift also. I put the allsport super sport 6" lift on my dads cart, that is a very nice lift and tough as a american made nails

Comment

Hookm has a z-lift also. I put the allsport super sport 6" lift on my dads cart, that is a very nice lift and tough as a american made nails
                    My brother in law got the super sport 6inch on his new cart also.Isnt hookms cart a cart that andy sold awhile back?

Comment

Not sure. Earlier this year he stretched it then i built the roll cage

Comment

Nope he didn't buy from me!

He came down to the beach house last summer and rode with us all day though on the old cart.

This is why I have decided to rebuild the wrecker and make it 72 volts with a lift.
                        sigpic
                        I'm here to help!

Comment

Nope he didn't buy from me!

He came down to the beach house last summer and rode with us all day though on the old cart.

This is why I have decided to rebuild the wrecker and make it 72 volts with a lift.
                          I remember awhile back you were flipping a CC that you bought that had a z-lift in it, just thought that was it. The wrecker idea is interesting! Ive seen one like that lifted with bigger tires and it was cool.

Comment

Yea I have the 2000 Ezgo sold if and when I ever get back to the beach to bring it back home. When I do I plan to start on the wrecker.
                            72 volts worth of 8 volts, controller, F/R contactors, the works. I have the lift kit already if it can be welded to work. I think it can.
                            sigpic
                            I'm here to help!

Comment

Yea I have the 2000 Ezgo sold if and when I ever get back to the beach to bring it back home. When I do I plan to start on the wrecker.
                              72 volts worth of 8 volts, controller, F/R contactors, the works. I have the lift kit already if it can be welded to work. I think it can.
                              which cart is the 2000? not the monster cart??

Comment

Anything is possible with a welder

Comment

Anything is possible with a welder
                                  thats for sure

Comment

Yes if you know how to weld, I don't but I do practice a lot with mine.
                                    sigpic
                                    I'm here to help!

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                    X