Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our "new to us" Cart

Howdy,
    We got this at Myrtle Beach this past Summer. I went crazy trying to determine what model it is and after a call to CC and a conversation with a couple dealers I learned it is a 2002 Villager 4. The split seat backs is what threw me. I learned from CC that they put the split backs and the aluminum roof supports on the villager models up into 2005. It has a series wound motor with an electronic controller. Model number is T0220 The T indicates a Villager with electronic controller. The front suspension is the first item on the rebuild list. It does run well and we had a load of fun with it so far. Much to learn yet though.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

I think I remember your cart from another forum and I exchanged ideas with you then regarding it's age and the type of top and seats you had.
    BTW, Nice Cart!

Comment

Nice cart!!! Very clean set up you have there I like it

Guess the "wild" side came out of you when you installed that seat cover

Kidding Nice RV too
      Regards

Comment

Thanks, The seat cover was the wife's idea, they sold them at the campground and she just had to have one. Lately it should be the "mild" side. My son get's a kick out of the fact that I sold the motorcycle and bought a golf cart and a metal detector. All I need now is some wing tip shoes and diamond pattern knee socks
        sigpic

Comment

Posted earlier by Wildwilly101 View Post
          Thanks, The seat cover was the wife's idea, they sold them at the campground and she just had to have one. Lately it should be the "mild" side. My son get's a kick out of the fact that I sold the motorcycle and bought a golf cart and a metal detector. All I need now is some wing tip shoes and diamond pattern knee socks
          Don't forget the knickers and cap!

Comment

Way cool cart! Makes me jealous, especially the seat cover. That would make my wife jealous.
            Gimpy

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            X