New Old Guy Here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Old Guy Here...

Hello all...my name is Denny. I am 76 years old (next month). I have never played golf and I do not live in a retirement community where everybody runs around on a golf cart. If fact, I have absolutely no need for a golf cart. I just needed a "project" to keep my brain from fogging up. So, I searched around the Internet, classifieds and Craigslist for something to restore and stumbled across this gem...

I "think" it's a Tomberlin cart? It does not have an engine and somebody in the past welded a sprocket on the rear clutch.

I already have a few questions about this project but not sure If I should ask them on the "introduction page" so I'll just introduce myself for now and ask questions later.

Thanks.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.

If you are a guest, you may be required to Log In or Sign Up to view.

This gallery has 2 photos.

Howdy Denny! Well, ain't that somethin,,takin on a project just to keep the ol' noggin sharp. A Tomberlin cart, you reckon? Sounds like a neat find! No need to rush them questions tho. Sometimes a good ol' project keeps the gears turnin' up here too. Feel free to toss those questions any which way in the forums whenever ya ready. but firstly Welcome!!!

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X