Forum Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Follow and become a fan of your favorite golf cart manufacturer on Facebook!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow and become a fan of your favorite golf cart manufacturer on Facebook!

Here's another great way to keep up with the growing golf cart industry. If you already have a Facebook account, become a fan of your favorite golf cart manufacturer today! I have included their page links below for your convenience.

To view EZGO's page click here http://www.facebook.com/4EZGO
    To view Club Car's page click here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-Car-Inc/60317043649
    Yamaha will be up as soon as it becomes available.
    Regards

hi floor host:

I can't open the page that you have provided, do you know why?
    thanks

Comment

Posted earlier by aliynie View Post
      hi floor host:

thanks
      Welcome to the forum aliynie.
      If you don't have a Facebook account I believe those pages will not open.
      I clicked on them and the links work OK for me.
      Updated by dougmcp; May 27, 2011, 08:21 AM.

Comment

hi floor host:

thanks
        If you really are located in China, I think your web provider bans websites that are not the Chinese Government news sources.
        Regards

Comment

responses:
          1. Welcome to the forum aliynie.
          ------Thanks Dougmcp. Do you mean registe an account for this forum? actually, i have an account named "aliynie", filled many blanks for registed.

2. If you really are located in China, I think your web provider bans websites that are not the Chinese Government news sources.
          -------Thanks Matti. Acctually, i'm really located in Shanghai, China, and i'm a Chinese girl. Maybe you are right.

if this so, do you have some advices that i can get these useful US websites?
          thanks a lot.
          Updated by aliynie; May 30, 2011, 03:32 AM.

Comment

responses:
            1. Welcome to the forum aliynie.
            ------Thanks Dougmcp. Do you mean registe an account for this forum? actually, i have an account named "aliynie", filled many blanks for registed.

2. If you really are located in China, I think your web provider bans websites that are not the Chinese Government news sources.
            -------Thanks Matti. Acctually, i'm really located in Shanghai, China, and i'm a Chinese girl. Maybe you are right.

if this so, do you have some advices that i can get these useful US websites?
            thanks a lot.
            If you are looking for information on your golf cart, try viewing other pages of this website (golfcartsforum.com) or view the manufacturers direct websites, www.ezgo.com, www.clubcar.com, www.yamahagolfcar.com.
            Regards

Comment

hi Matti:
              Thanks for your prompt reply, i will follow your suggestion.

By the way, here is a prpblem. i tried to post a new thread but failed at last. system showed i have no right to post, do you know how can i realize it?

Acctually, we are a new golf cart manifacturer in China, and now we are looking for OE suppliers in US, such as seat, front axle, tire, armrest, plastic (cover) and so on. i tried to look for them via google, but aftermarket suppliers only. we want looking for OE suppliers that have experience to supply products for club car, E-Z-GO or fairplay directly, so, can u help me?

Sorry to trouble u again, many thanks.
              Aliynie, In China

Comment

hi Matti:
                Thanks for your prompt reply, i will follow your suggestion.

By the way, here is a prpblem. i tried to post a new thread but failed at last. system showed i have no right to post, do you know how can i realize it?

Acctually, we are a new golf cart manifacturer in China, and now we are looking for OE suppliers in US, such as seat, front axle, tire, armrest, plastic (cover) and so on. i tried to look for them via google, but aftermarket suppliers only. we want looking for OE suppliers that have experience to supply products for club car, E-Z-GO or fairplay directly, so, can u help me?

Sorry to trouble u again, many thanks.
                Aliynie, In China
                Hello, please click this link http://www.golfcartsforum.com/golf-c...el-discussion/

and then create a new thread in that forum. You are allowed to do that.

If you are wondering about the parts you mention, every single golf cart manufacturer makes those parts themselves from scratch. In fact, every part you mention is built from scratch from each golf cart manufacturer except the tires. Club car makes their own axles, with a Kawasaki engine. EZGO makes their own axles with a Robin engine. Yamaha makes their own axles and their own engine.
                Regards

Comment

Thanks that is a good idea

Comment

Is there a Yamaha or Harley Davidson Golf cart facebook page? This seems interesting.

Comment

Posted earlier by rherrman View Post
                      Is there a Yamaha or Harley Davidson Golf cart facebook page? This seems interesting.
                      I just did a search and couldn't find but 1 HD page from an individual.

Comment

awesome - added

Comment

Became a fan of both! Thanks!

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse