Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement plug in wiring

Hello
    I have a 2018 EZGO Express S4 High Output Cart with no modifications since new. I ordered a set of Lithium batteries to replace the flooded cell Trojans that came with it. The problem I have is the pigtail on the lithium charger is a 3 prong (triangular shape) and the receptacle on the cart is a rectangular 2 prong. I ordered a replacement 3 prong to match the charger but am unsure how to properly connect the wires.
    The 2 prong receptical has 3 wires, a white with a square fuse attached to the end that connected to the positive terminal, a black that connected to the negative terminal, and a smaller diameter red wire with connector that goes somewhere near the controller. The 3 prong recepticale to match the charger has 4 wires, a red wire with ring terminal on end, a black wire with a square block and ring terminal (fuse?), another black wire that is longer than the others with a ring terminal and a small diameter short blue wire that has what I assume is 1/2 of a fuse holder on the end.
    Thanks in advance for any insight you can give.
    Randy

Pics

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X