too many hands in the cart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too many hands in the cart?

I Have the rear of the cart in the air. With the key on, I press the gas pedal, the generator/starter ...it has to be in Forward or Reverse in order to start. It starts and stays running as long as the gas pedal is floored, wheels spinning in the air., soon as gas pedal is returned to what should be idle...it will not run. Took line off carb to check fuel pump, it fills jar.. took apart carb, seems to be clean. the wires to the micro switches up at the F N R have been touched and taped..?? are the right colors on the right parts of the micro???? any thoughts? any links where I can see the color wires that go on the F N R...?? some one has already put in a new spark plug and battery. I was looking up parts to give me an idea what parts might commonly go...there's some sort of coil relay. with regular gas motors I'm aware of spark plug, coil and if older it may have points. This is a 1995 cub car the best I can tell....what would I need to look at ...so this would maintain a nice idle? shouldn't this thing start in N and idle?
Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X