Club Car 2004 Precedent gas problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Car 2004 Precedent gas problems?

Lately the reliable Precedent I bought a few months ago started stranding my wife on our property. She uses it a LOT-- basically every day. I found most of the gas was down in the bottom of the fuel filter (air bubble in most of the filter)and figured that MUST be the problem. I had just changed the filter(she had been having problems before this though). So I injected about 100 ml of gas till it filled up and it worked. . . for a few hundred yards. Later I found the fuel valve was not in its preferred 10 o'clock position-- vertical was wrong. So I just corrected that and am now in the process of waiting and testing.

However, I appears to leak some gas and I am wondering if the float bowl gasket or the float bowl valve is leaking gas past itself.

SO, while I wait for more symptoms and stranding incidents it would be nice to have details on the carb, the engine, the electrical diagram too since I am on this. One more engine to learn!

If anyone can point me to carb specs, carb parts and ID etc, engine details-- tech. manual, specs?---, and the elec. diagram for the 2004 Precedent, I would very much appreciate it.

View More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X