Oil dilution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil dilution

Who else is in battle with club car over the Suburu engine that sucks gas into the oil pan? can you believe the factory fix is a air flow restrictor plate over the fly wheel???

I purchased a 2018 Club Car Precedent golf cart from Green Oak golf cart sales llc of south Lyon mi 9191 Silverside South Lyon Mi.48178.at a purchase price of $7,100.00. vin#SL-1839-909744. included with purchase was rear M&M Flip Seat. plus a 4year Factory warranty. Shortly after purchase I started to notice the smell of gasoline in the oil. I returned cart to have tech look over they changed oil said that cart was fine. on 05-22-2019 Green Oak golf cart installed factory recommended anti oil dilution kit, called an air flow restrictor plate, they also changed the oil. The problem didn't go away. I'm at the point of having to replace the oil once a week.This cart has been highly customized ie:light kits, steering wheel, shifter ,front basket. no modifications to drive line no lifted or oversize wheels n tires. The purpose for this cart is so my eldery parents can get from the house to the barn for the 4-5 months a year they are in Michigan. My Father also likes to take the 300 foot ride to the mailbox once a day. At Midwest golf cart in Farmington Hills they are trying to help me with this situation but unfortunately they say my battle is with Clubcar !!!
    Updated by clubcarsuburu; May 14, 2020, 08:56 AM.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.

If you are a guest, you may be required to Log In or Sign Up to view.

This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X