No announcement yet.

Engine swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi krustybucket can you tell me what model clutch you used and what belt width you used I have a DS clubcar I would like to convert Thanks

Comment

Conversion parts

Here is the clutch I used. The existing belt worked just fine.

http://www.mfgsupply.com/atv/atvclut...e/302405a.html
      Last edited by krustybucket; November 29, 2012, 08:33 AM. Reason: added url

Comment

Thanks ! Nice cart ! This is a nice golf cart site

Comment

Posted earlier by speedbuggy View Post
          Thanks ! Nice cart ! This is a nice golf cart site
          This is a great forum with lots of great people. Welcome Speedbuggy, post some pictures of your cart or project. We love us some pictures !!

Comment

Okay I'm going to try to post some pics. Okay I'm not sure how to insert them sorry

Comment

i have a honda gx630 with 77.8 hrs on it with a 1in keyed shaft for sale with muffler 600 obo 646 410 6704

Comment

Posted earlier by krustybucket View Post
                Thank you very much.
                Last remaining wish items....
                Custom seat covers
                new roof/roll bar assembly with safari rack.
                Wider tires and wheels.
                what kind of speed or you getting out of your cart? I just put the same motor in my Jacobson but does not seem to have the top end it should. Thanks and your cart looks great.

Comment

Top end is about 25 to 30 mph

Comment

I have also converted over to the 13hp Predator engine in my G2 yamaha . I had to make several modifications to it. I am still dealing with fuel issues. As stated there isn`t sufficient vacuum from the valve cover vent to pump enough gas to sustain higher rpm`s. I tried a electric low volume fuel pump but over powers the float in the carb and causes it to flood badly. What type of fuel pump did you use? I would really like to stay with the original fuel tank.

Comment

So it looks like to me you moved the throttle cable for words in the box so it does not hit the motor because that's what I was going to do you have a place to get a new cable maybe a website

Comment

This is a chopped up 1985 Club Car, seized the 341cc motor today, any ideas before I go HF?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        X