1986 club car ds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1986 club car ds

I don't know what's wrong with it anymore I've put new solenoids new forward reversw switch new micro switches new wires and I still can't get it to run it jus clicks ... Ps. My solenoids have a plus and minus on them does that matter ? My olds ones didn't have that

The clicking sound suggests the solenoids are engaging, but let's dive into a couple of considerations.

The plus and minus symbols on the new solenoids indicate the correct polarity for wiring. It's crucial to connect the positive (+) side to the positive side of the battery and the negative (-) side to the controller or motor. Incorrect polarity can lead to issues, so double-check your connections against the markings on the solenoids.

Even with the new components, if there's still a clicking sound without the cart moving, it might be worth checking the battery voltage. Insufficient voltage can cause the solenoids to engage but not provide enough power to the motor. Ensure your batteries are fully charged and in good condition.

Also, inspect the connections from the solenoids to the controller and motor. Loose or corroded connections can hinder the flow of power.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X