2005 club car 48v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 club car 48v

Installed 4 brand new Trojan t1275’s,bulb type watering system. purchased new Lester summitII Bluetooth charger. Installed OBC bypass kit according to instructions. all new cables. Had a battery had a battery gauge on dash already. After plugging in the charger it charged for 12 minutes, yellow light flashing at the 12 minute mark the red fault light came on solid. While the yellow charge light continued. The first few times this happened I unplugged it right away, next I missed the beginning of the red signal and after a minute the red light went out for another 10-12 minutes. The dash battery gauge showed 100% but the charger Bluetooth showed 36% but no fault. Yet the charger did show a fault warning. I played around with the Bluetooth app for a while and at one point it identified the system as a 36 V system. I understand this charger is rated for either and am also assuming there is a way to reprogram the charger to read and charge 48v system. I do not want to fry thes expensive ass batteries nor

Given the scenario you've described, it seems that the charger might not be communicating effectively with the 48V system, potentially leading to these intermittent fault warnings and discrepancies in the charging information.

Regarding reprogramming the charger, it might indeed be possible to adjust the settings to match your 48V system properly. However, it's essential to handle this cautiously to prevent any potential issues with your new batteries.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X