Forum Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know a company that makes great batteries for golf carts, they're good prices, they're good quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know a company that makes great batteries for golf carts, they're good prices, they're good quality

I know a company that makes great batteries for golf carts, they're good prices, they're good quality So I want to share with you that the 48V 110Ah lithium battery I bought from their company is only $1320 and the price is not bad. I have been using it for more than one year [IMG]file:///C:%5CUsers%5CDELL%5CAppData%5CRoaming%5CTencent%5C QQTempSys%5C%W@GJ%24ACOF(TYDYECOKVDYB.png[/IMG]https://osmbattery.com/lithium-ion-golf-cart-batteries-custom-manufactuer-from-shenzhen-china/

So, this is not good--I look at 4 discussions from a "lithium" search and I get three threads with no response in over a year and one spam/advertiser. Not a good start for me

Comment

I'd advise against engaging with any unknown links. It's always better to err on the side of caution when it comes to unfamiliar or suspicious content online. If you suspect something might be spam or potentially harmful, it's best to avoid interacting with it. Staying safe online is crucial, so steering clear of unknown links is a smart move.
      Regards

Comment

Posted earlier by Michael Eddie View Post
        I'd advise against engaging with any unknown links. It's always better to err on the side of caution when it comes to unfamiliar or suspicious content online. If you suspect something might be spam or potentially harmful, it's best to avoid interacting with it. Staying safe online is crucial, so steering clear of unknown links is a smart move.
        Thanks Michael

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X