Forum Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1995 EZGO TXT 36volt no throttle response at all, new solenoid no change.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 EZGO TXT 36volt no throttle response at all, new solenoid no change.

I Changed the solenoid as a hail mary because it was clicking but there was no response from the cart. Hoping to get lucky. Nothing changed. Let it sit for a week or so and when I tried again this time there is not even clicking. I have load tested all 6 batteries individually and they are good. Thinking it may make sense to troble shoot the throttle (potentiometer). have had no luck trying to locate a trouble shooting guide for this part or any part for that matter. I need of some guidance here

serial # 901791 and manufacture code is J2295 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My ez go was just barely moving when I pushed the pedal down, I have ordered a new solenoid, resister, a new inductive throttle sensor and a forward reverse switch. if that don't fix it, I am changing the big control box. This is for a good friend who lost his leg in an accident, and I have to fix it for him. So far all of my parts came from Amazon and were not too expensive.

Comment

Many ebay and Amazon parts are crap. I'm noticing this forum is basically abandoned check out cartaholics

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X