No announcement yet.

make-a-wish build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this will be the last time you see this motor looking like this! THE FOLKS AT PLUM QUICK HAVE OFFERED TO UP-GRADE THE MOTOR AT NO I REPEAT NO COST!! LET GIVE THEM A ROUND OF APLAUSE!
    Attached Files
    IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
    sigpic

Comment

A generous and unselfish step for PlumQuick to the Make-a-Wish cart!
      And a round of applause to those on this site who have also volunteered their products and services.
      Last edited by dougmcp; January 25, 2012, 03:21 PM.
      The 19th Hole is where all the fun stuff on this site is, jokes, sports, politics, hobbies or general BS why not join us.
      Click Here:
      http://www.golfcartsforum.com/19th-hole/

Comment

Posted earlier by dougmcp View Post
        A generous and unselfish step for PlumQuick to the Make-a-Wish cart!
        And a round of applause to those on this site who have also volunteered their products and services.
        that is what makes this site great. thank you to everyone
        sigpic

Comment

Great support so far guys!
          Regards,
          Michael Eddie
          Emails:

Comment

dwon5,
            When we were talking the other nite I knew Robby would do it but wanted to talk with him first. I'm glad you got with him though. He is a great guy and his whole family is that way!
            It's a honor for me to know them.

What ever you need just ask I will do my best to get it are help with it.
            sigpic
            I'm here to help!
            There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

I want every one here to know that when I first posted what I am doing with this cart i just thought you would be interested in seeing the build. I never in my wildest dreams expected the reaction , the enthusiasm and all the offers of help from so many people. the list just keeps getting longer i just hope that the cart will live up to every one's expectations and I will do the best that I can to insure that it does. so many a heartfelt THANK YOUS to every one
              sigpic

Comment

I heard back last night from my buddy that I'm going to get the cable from. We are ready when you are. What ever size cable you want, just tell me how much and its yours.

Comment

after discussing with various forum members and the people at plum quickthe various drive option 36 - 48 or 36/72 volt set ups. I've come to the conclusion that for safety this cart needs to be limited to 48 volts if the person who at the end of it all want to go faster then that person can have that done by hopefully a cart shop in their area
                  sigpic

Comment

That's probably the best thing.

Comment

72v FTW. Let me know how many lugs you need and what size. (Brandon...)

Comment

well I order the Jake's front disc brake kit for it today. The cart already has a master cylinder so I guess the one that comes with the kit will be going into the "parts for sale catagory". After talking to Jake's I found out it would have cost more to have the kit sepperated and just get the parts i needed, can't wait to get them and put them on (of coarse with pictures ). Blake , Colt , as soon as I've figured out were the best placement for the components will be I'll let you know thanks
                        Last edited by dwon5; January 26, 2012, 08:21 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

OK, it's time for part ordering first speedometer ( old style look analog ) then Jake's front disc brake kit then a brand new set of Hoosier's all the way around (front tires Catalog #42050D20, 57/6-10, Tread pattern X, rear tires Catalog #42183D25, 63/10-10, Tread pattern P) then on to 11x10 rear rims to take the rear tires, the 2 digital volt meters, charge receptacle and 48 volt charger. 12 volt charger for light and tunes, already have the under body light kit. I'm thinking 150 watts Sony X-Plode should be sufficient for a stereo marine grade speakers rear view mirrors the batttteries 6-8 volt and 1-12 all deep cycle, turn signal kit and lastly steering wheel. man I'm gonna be busy when all that gets here
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by dwon5; January 26, 2012, 10:18 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

This is exciting!!!!!!! I'm stoked to participate. Is there anything else I can do right now? My head is filled with ideas so if you need help with an idea, let a brother know.

Comment

share your some of your ideas
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm saying you throw out a proposition I'll put it into work.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                X