2013 build for the Make-A-Wish foundation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 build for the Make-A-Wish foundation

It's a definite build now. 1960 corvette concept build. Robbie over at PQ is going to do the motor in this one. The people from Recaro Racing seats are going to sponsor the seats. Alltrax has committed to sponsoring the 600 amp controller and the other components for the drive system.Grant steering wheel people will be providing the steering wheel and horn adaptor. Ididit inc. will be providing the tilt steering column. Kenwood wants to sponsor the entertainment system for this build.Hoosier,Cooper,Penelli, Goodyear and Bridgestone all want to sponsor the tire for this one. The latter 4 only because they did not like seeing the Hoosiers on this year cart when I had it at the Mid-Ohio Raceway this last weekend. GM wants to provide the proper emblems for a '60 vette. I am seeking sponsors for the rims and light kit. Also this year i will be taking pledges from companies and individuals for 10 cent up to one dollar to match the ticket sales ( I was suggested to do that by the people from Make-A-Wish). I also need the name of a good chrome shop that might be willing to chrome the front and rear bumper sections at a discounted cost. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated. I wil be starting this build arround the 3rd week of September.Taking abuot 1 month off to recharge myself
    IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
    sigpic

my disability has prevented me from building this cart also that has been the reason I've not been on here for some time sorry to disapoint every one
    IF WE CAN'T HELP OTHERS THEN WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE WE
    sigpic

Comment

A billion dollar charity doesn't need a fancy golf cart. They only do the minimum amount required for a 501c organization and they make the rest of the money disappear

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X