Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Retired/disabled guy that dabbles in motor vehicle foolishness. Went with the name "Mower Boy" since I have chosen to inflict "creative engineering" on riding mowers as a hobby, mostly Craftsmans or other AYP built machines. I occasionally pick up a cart for fun or profit. Last one was an EZGO 36V Marathon that was functional but quite visually offensive. Probably be more of an observer here than a regular poster.

Posted earlier by Mower Boy View Post
    Retired/disabled guy that dabbles in motor vehicle foolishness. Went with the name "Mower Boy" since I have chosen to inflict "creative engineering" on riding mowers as a hobby, mostly Craftsmans or other AYP built machines. I occasionally pick up a cart for fun or profit. Last one was an EZGO 36V Marathon that was functional but quite visually offensive. Probably be more of an observer here than a regular poster.
    Well howdy there! Your retired and disabled kin here appreciates a fellow enthusiast who dives into motor vehicle mischief. "Creative engineering" on them riding mowers? Now, that's my kind of pastime!!! And the way you pick up carts for a bit of fun or profit, that's the spirit! Drop by whenever the mood strikes..... we're always ready for a good yarn here

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X