Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here, 4 years experience mechanically

Hello to all,

My name is Jeremy Osborn. I go by Ozzy. I am part owner in a golf cart business in Farwell, MI. We sell, buy, rent, upgrade, and service club car, ezgo, and yamaha golf carts. We take pride in selling a large volume with lower profit margins with A+ quality and customer service. Due to this reason, I have a bunch of used golf carts parts for stock golf carts and am running out of storage area. We have spindles, leaf springs, golf bag cabanas, ball washers, used tires, just about anything and everything you can think of. If anyone is interested in this stuff, just shoot me and email and I am more than willing to be fair with you and will ship items to you. You can check us out on facebook, JBC Golf Carts.

Mr. Jeremy Osborn, seem that your business goes quite well.
    Iam Jay, sales manager in Guangdong Lvtong New Energy Electric Vehicle Technology Co., LTD. We are electric vehicle supplier with factory.

Production Line:
    Golf Car, Sightseeing Car/Bus, Electric VV Cart, Lifted Golf Cart, Patrol Car, Classic Car,
    Shuttle Bus, Cargo Car, Ambulance Car, Fire Truck, Housekeeping Car, etc.

As you mentioned that you manage business with club car, ezgo and yamaha, wondering if you are interested in a new supplier from China.
    Lvtong is one of the largest electric vehicle supplier in China. currently, we have several agents in US, the golf car business is quite good.

pls let me know if you are interested.

Web.: http://en.lvtong.com.cn

Mobil/Whatsapp :+86 18219245809
    Wechat:/QQ: 1973160655
    E-mail : jay@lvtong.com.cn

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X