Aero Golf Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aero Golf Cart

I recently purchased a 36 volt Aero Golf Cart in great shape...However..It needs all new batteries and ALL the cables were removed, including the ones to the control boxes ..motor and all
    I know it ran before it was disassembled...The owner thought you had to remove all the cables to replace the batteries
    Does anyone have a complete wiring diagram available ????? Thanks

My mistake...It's a 48 volt Aero Cart

Comment

I did find a wiring diagram for this cart.... The issue is.....You can drive it but when you lift off the accelerator pedal everything shuts down and you have to flip the tow/run switch to reset it so you can continue to drive it..it does it every time you let off and only does it in forward...It has new batteries and cables within the last 5 days The cart mod # is ACE-06205-100124-M07 and it's an Aero cart.....I know Polaris Ind. bought them out but i can't find anyone that knows anything about these carts....Any help would be appreciated ! Thank You

Comment

• Aerocart2021
        Aerocart2021 commented
        Editing a comment
        We just bought an Aero cart and it does the exact same thing. Have you had any luck finding out how to fix the issue? Someone told us it was the harness?

• Flexalot
        Flexalot commented
        Editing a comment
        Where can I find that wiring diagram?

I also have an Aero golf cart. Have you had any luck locating parts like front shocks?

Comment

Aero golf carts is no longer in business, they used to run under www.aerogolfcars.com which no longer is on the web, here is an archive of their old website, links within the page may or may not work. Parts are hard to find but from what I understand Polaris may have taken over the brand, and similar parts may possibly be found on the 2010 Polaris Breeze golf cart. For anyone with more info, please feel free to share.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.

If you are a guest, you may be required to Log In or Sign Up to view.

This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Here’s what their old dealer network looked like

You do not have permission to view this gallery.

If you are a guest, you may be required to Log In or Sign Up to view.

This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X