Columbia ParCar Golf Cart Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbia ParCar Golf Cart Parts

Does anyone know where I can buy Columbia ParCar Golf Cart Parts online? I am no longer near a dealer.

Senior,

I understand the frustration. However, I have good news. I had a hard time finding parts too for my 2011 Columbia when I moved away from my dealer. I ended up finding the following site:

CartPros.com

They've been very helpful and even had the service manuals so that I could replace the front leaf spring myself. Hope this information helps!

Thanks
    CartPros offers a wide selection of Golf and Electric Cart parts and accessories for Club Car, E-Z-GO, Yamaha, and Columbia brands! Search by Year, Make, Model or VIN for your exact fit

Comment

EV Technical Services is an OEM dealer selling Columbia Parts, ParCar Parts, Tomberlin Parts and even parts for the Columbia Mega.

For too long I have read the concerns about the higher costs of Columbia parts, and why nobody gives you a discount off list, or charges drop ship fees. Currently offering a 5% discount across the board on all parts, and any order over $200 gets free shipping with no drop ship fees. All the manuals for service, parts or operator are also available. You can get there using whichever is easiest to remember:
      www.evtechnicalservices.com
      www.columbia.parts
      www.columbiavehicle.com

They always offer an 10% discount to US government and are open to other group discounts. During May of 2018 10% of parts sales was donated to Honor Flight.

Comment

View More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X