zone speed controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zone speed controller

I have a zone 2010, I replaced the controller, I press the peddle down and it speeds up until a certain spot and slows down to a slow speed. I can press the peddle down again and all it gets is the slow speed. I can take a cable loose from the battery's and reconnect it , it will speed up normally until I press to a certain point and again it goes into a slow mode , the controller is blinking 1 3 , and ideals
    thanks

What controller was in the car to begin with and what controller is in the car now

Comment

sounds like the controler needs to be reprogramed. it is now 5k-0 you need 0-5k. easy fix tho. just need to take the cart to a shop.

Comment

Hi to all,

Sunrisegolfcarts is the well-known and famous shop for selling the latest technology of Electric golf caddy at very affordable prices.An electric golf trolley works like any manual cart or trolley but operates through a battery system. Designed to conveniently bear the weight of the golf kit and carry it around easily, the trolley is essential convenient addition to a golfer's golfing wardrobe. The most important benefit is that while using such a trolley, you wouldn't need to carry the kit around on your own, saving your energy and time.

With regards
        Allcott Juan

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X