EZ-GO 12V TXT wiring question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EZ-GO 12V TXT wiring question

I recently inherited an EZ-GO TXT golf cart from my father when he passed last year. My wife and kids used it every other weekend at their house reliably for the last couple of years. It cranked and ran without fail. About a month ago my wife went out to use it and turned the key and pressed the gas pedal to start it and nothing happened. Like the battery was dead. So I pulled the battery, charged it and tested it and it looks good. I put it back in and got the same result, nothing. So I started digging around and found a loose wire that I cannot find where to reconnect. It is red with a white stripe. You can see it in the first picture attached. I will also attach some other pictures for further identification purposes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Tim

You do not have permission to view this gallery.

If you are a guest, you may be required to Log In or Sign Up to view.

This gallery has 5 photos.

Hello, Welcome to Golf Carts Forum,

According to the model number (the last 2 digits is key) it's 2002. Start with a fresh brand new battery, check fluid levels, drain the gas tank/replace with fresh new fuel. That red/white wire may only have to do with the reverse buzzer, not sure exactly, put it up on jack stands and trace it for further diagnostics.
    Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X